If you've been enjoying Menders season one, get excited, because seasons 2 and 3 are on their way!
Take a quick listen to hear a preview of what you can expect!
Season 2: How to create cultural transformation in your organization
- you'll hear my personal stories and challenges creating change
- you'll get bite-sized ideas about what you can do to create employee engagement
- and most of all, you'll learn how to sustain yourself!
Season 3: Women in leadership
- we'll focus on women's uniqueness as leaders
- we're covering diverse topics ranging from courage, boundaries, networking, neuroscience, and communication
- and you'll learn what these amazing women leaders have done to succeed at creating change where they've been planted!
Set a calendar reminder for the new episode drop date, January 1!
Leadership Strategy Session: https://forms.office.com/r/ZM6Q4h7q9k
If you’re doing the internal work to transform yourself as a leader to maximize your impact on your healthcare system – I want something more for you. That is precisely why I got into working with healthcare leaders and leadership teams in the first place.
Join me for a complimentary Leadership Strategy Session (https://forms.office.com/r/ZM6Q4h7q9k) where you’ll have a chance to consider your values and develop a strategy to realign your actions with your core values.
Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or want additional details about this free Strategy Session. And keep in mind…because of the very special nature of this mindfulness-based work, just a few seats are available each month!